Welcome to Pure Home Water! We are a manufacturer of ceramic pot water filters located in Tamale, Ghana. We provide training and monitoring of correct, consistent and continuous (3Cs) use of the AfriClay filter. In addition, we build and disseminate foot-powered hand-washing stations and sanitation facilities as part of our fight against disease and COVID 19.
We recently merged with the US Based 501C-3 NGO Water In Africa Through Everyday Responsiveness – WATER. This merger means that we can provide a one stop solution for WASH solutions including boreholes, mechanized schemes, institutional latrines, health and hygiene education, filters and hand washing stations. For more information on all these things continue to read below or contact us using the links above or contact Jim Niquette at JNiquette@aol.com.
Latest News from Pure Home Water:
- Pure Home WATER sells foot-powered handwashing stations to UNICEF, World Vision and Water and Sanitation to the Urban Poor in northern Ghana to combat COVID 19
- Water in Africa Through Everyday Responsiveness – WATER announces project in Ashanti Region, Ghana to combat skin diseases Buruli Ulcer, Leprosy and Yaws
- Water in Africa Through Everyday Responsiveness – WATER and Pure Home WATER open first CREATE Station with a grant from the Government of France to combat plastic waste menace.
- Pure Home WATER adds foot-powered hand washing station to product offerings.
- WATER and Pure Home WATER announce the new Board of Directors for the combined organization.
- Pure Home WATER in Ghana and Water in Africa Through Everyday Responsiveness – WATER in USA merge organizations