Accomplishments of Pure Home Water (2005-2012)
• Reached over 100,000 people with the AfriClay Filter, through direct sales and emergency distributions (flood, guinea worm outbreak) since 2005
• Proved willingness to pay by villagers in remote Northern Ghana, those earning < US$1/day.
• Provided employment to > 20 Ghanaians since 2005.
• Established an office, training center, lab, guest house.
• Built partnerships with government, agencies, NGOs.
• Monitored over 2,000 filters directly in user households
• Hosted 100 MIT students over 7 years.